Sunday, May 10, 2009

H.A.P.P.Y.

H.A.P.P.Y.

NOW, for the reason of me putting "HAPPY" in my MSN's personal message a month ag0(precisely). Quite many ppl ady now what's it and who's her but I would like to post in as my first(?!) entry in 2009 after Months and months of laziness(Lazy to think of what to post, when ady have an idea, lazy to type as I am not in that mood at that moment, when I have mood ady once I thought of typing and uploading de images in my oh-so-fast-internet-connection, think again NAH!) So, there goes, one entry was thrown out of the window. Hehe! :)

OK, back to the main topic, guess why I am happy? Haha! Winner will get a free McD hamburger o... When you answer correctly in the right way within 5 secs from now... Hehe! :)

OK lar, I seriously need to stop talking crap and go to de main subject.

The main reason on why am I so happy is this :

1 Take a deep breath
2 No, this is not a prank I made that require you to take in as much Oxygen as you can now!
3 Deng灯... Deng灯... Deng灯... Deng灯...



VOGUE US May 2009 Cover

with my love scored and was featured on the cover and in de photoshoots inside.

Yeah!

Here's a few closeup of my love, Caroline Trentini.



And here are de photoshoot of her and other models as well and 1 with her boyfriend, Victor.


As for another my love, she is featured in this photoshoot. Spot her. The first that spot her will get a free McD burger from me. This time seriously. Answer on the comment place though, my blog is so old and outdated that it didn't even have a cbox yet but I like the comment part where your comment will not be idsplayed as publicly as in the cbox. Ok, get set, ready, GO spot her! OK, I will give you all a clue. People who had read Fiona's blog will know the answer quite easily. Hehe! :)


Ohya, look at the cover page again please and look at Anna J.. Erm, the one third from the left de, yes, the blonde girl. Someone say that XXXX is more beautiful than Anna J.. Haha! :) Guess who said that. Herm, its funny and hilarious to see how LOVE can affect someone so much. Haha! :) I will edit a follow up picture for that person to make him satisfy bah! Maybe. If I have time, mood and well, MOOD. Hehe! :)

Well, the second reason for me being happy few weeks back is because of .....

.
.
.
-Anxious? No! Who will ever feel excited about my blog is plain crazy! Hehe! :) -
.
.
.

Chiang... Chiang... Chiang... Chiang...

Take 1.

Take 2.

Take 3.

I got it few weeks back at Borders with a staggering price but for my love, its worth it at that moment of tim e, but now I am facing some financial problem. Recession! Must save moeny! Cos many ppl's birthdays are coming.(Jayvian, Fiona's CW, Ming Hui(who share the same birthday with Bik Yun), Wai Hong, Yi Zhe, Wee Kiat, Shien Nee and lots more... Now can't think of them all. Hehe! :) )

Ok, for the past 2 days, I am a bit crazy ady out of boredom. I have become some sort of edit-loving fan, well, more like a stalker than editing though. Haha! Now, here's the preview of the original photos.


Caroline Trentini at the MET 2009 at 4/5/2009. Aint she cute? Hehe! :)

And here are the edited pieces. My work of art, my masterpieces, for only my love. Hehe! :)

Take 1:

Original photos

+

=

Caroline Trentini and Low Khong Hern

Take that Victor! Haha! I am going crazy ady! Hehe! :)

Take 2:

Original photos

+

=

Caroline Trentini and Low Khong Hern at the IMU Ball at 19/4/2009.

Take 3:

Original photos

+
=


Caroline Trentini and Low Khong Hern at the MET Gala at 4/5/2009.

Take 4:

Original photo:

+

=

Low Khong Hern and Caroline Trentini at the IMU Ball at 19/4/2009.

Last but not least, I even made Caroline Trentini's closeup as my wallpaper! I am crazy, am I not? Herm... Oh, now I understand what love can make someone gone crazy. Haha! as with Wai Hong to XXXX! Haha! :)


As a conclusion, LOW KHONG HERN LOVE CAROLINE TRENTINI and CAROLINE TRENTINI LOVE ME too! Haha! :)

p.s. Sorry Fiona! for cropping out your face. Hehe! :)

No comments: